2002 Feb 14 14:45

[vox] whoa. my 15 minutes have arrived

i just updated debian today, and found the linux gamers' howto in
/usr/share/doc/HOWTO/.

it's kind of creepy seeing my name on an official howto.  for some
reason, even though it's been at linuxdoc for months, it never really
felt official until seeing it as an official part of the debian offering.
i wonder if i'll make it into the next redhat/mandrake distros...

whoa.

pete