2002 Feb 12 20:42

Re: [vox] [OT] Futurama cancellation?

On Tue, Feb 12, 2002 at 06:09:01PM -0800, Shwaine wrote:
<snip>
> I'll bet one of the wiser networks like SciFi channel would
> pick it up,
<snip>

Actually, that would suck. :(  Not everyone gets SciFi.  It's not a
broadcast channel like the hundreds of network affiliates (Fox, NBC, what
have you).

Not only that, but not everyone with CABLE even gets SciFi.  I know!
I'm one of them!

We did have it for the brief amount of time (2 or 3 months?) that we
suffered through Digital Cable.  I really miss it.  I wish AT&T didn't
suck so much >:^(