2002 Feb 13 17:06

Re: [vox] [OT] Futurama cancellation?

It might be good for Futurama to get off Fox. They are not treating
the show with the care it deserves. Look how few new shows have been
put on the air this season even though according to fan sites, there
are over 20 complete new shows waiting to be aired. If Fox cancels
Futurama, I'll bet one of the wiser networks like SciFi channel would
pick it up, especially if they can get the rights to all the unaired,
new shows. Nothing like getting new episodes of a show with a good
fan following right out of the box.

Shwaine the Wandering Arch of Malevolence
http://www.malevolence.com              http://www.shwaine.com
telnet://shwaine.dyn.greystoneapts.com:3000