2002 Feb 06 11:13

[vox] Head count request!!!

Rob Werhli, who's the speaker at our next LUGOD meeting
(on February 18th) is asking me how many people we expect to attend,
since that day is President's Day (Washington's Birthday).

Hitachi is considering sending someone along to help, but wanted to make
sure we didn't have an empty room. ;)

I'm, of course, planning on going.  Did many of you plan NOT to attend
due to the holiday?

Thanks!

-bill!
pr@lugod.org

PS - There'll be pizza & door prizes. ;)