2002 Feb 06 10:55

Re: [vox] Mailing list archives-- printing

On Wed, 2002-02-06 at 10:34, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> begin Matthew Johnson <matthew@psychohorse.com>
> > > matt, this would be on the transgaming website.  also, i beleive winex
> > > is compiled with printing off.  if you want to enable printing, you need
> > > to recompile winex from source.
> > >

> > They say rtfm to me...As they say to everyone else. Its not a bad doc,
> > just have to seek out the relevant parts.

My fault Pete, wasn't aiming that at you or anyone else on this list :)
(hence the word they). I have three things going at once (probably more
lost count lol). Just more at Transgaming for disabling printing, guess
they think its just games, but some games may require it imho...Guess
this means more yet to be done.

Going to take time to figure this out then post with a real life
example, rather than just dry instructions.

Matt
PS Thanks for the rest of your post though, found the printing section
which is under the main source for wine and then documentation, then its
called printing.sgml. Alternatively
http://www.winehq.com/Docs/wine-user/printing.shtml just in case anyone
is following this thread.