January 6: Social gathering
2002 Feb 07 19:33

[vox] LUGOD website updates

Well, I finally got around to adding some photos and stuff to LUGOD.org.
Sorry to all for the delay!

  Photos:

    Sept 4th
    Bill Kendrick on The GIMP, part 2
    http://www.lugod.org/photos/2001.09.04/

    Sept 17th
    Jan Wynholds on NetFilter
    http://www.lugod.org/photos/2001.09.17/

    October 2nd
    Robert Doss of Apple on Mac OSX
    http://www.lugod.org/photos/2001.10.02/

    October 15th
    Dr. Norman Matloff of UCD on Software Labort Shortage
    http://www.lugod.org/photos/2001.10.15/

    January 21st
    Nile Geisinger and Alex Ledin of dLoo on Springbox
    (Also, 3-year anniversary meeting!)
    http://www.lugod.org/photos/2002.01.21/

  Radio Stuff:

    January 23rd
    Pete Salzman on Dr. Andy's Poetry/Tech. Hour (KVDS) on RedHat and AOL
    http://www.lugod.org/documents/kdvs-2002.01.23.mp3   [ MP3 download ]
    http://www.lugod.org/documents/kdvs-2002.01.23.txt   [ text transcript ]

I also added a few more headshots I had (thanks Pete!) to the member's
listing.

  http://www.lugod.org/members/

If anyone else would like their photo taken, or an existing
photo put up on the site, let me know.

  webmaster@lugod.org

Enjoy!  See you all tonight!

-bill!