2002 Feb 07 11:32

[vox] Bio Hack-A-Thon

The O'Reilly bioinformatics conference is over along with the bio
hack-a-thon, which had the goal of standardizing db access across
languages and platforms. Represented were members of BioPerl, BioJava,
BioPython, and BioRuby. Ruby, what the heck is that? (just kidding
Henry)

See the story:
http://www.genomeweb.com/articles/view-article.asp?Article=200213193116

--