2002 Feb 05 21:34

Re: [vox] [OT] AD+D, 3rd edition question

Re: [vox] [OT] AD+D, 3rd edition question

Check Page 640 of the 3rd edition DMG for Table 32-kb optional rules and
you should find:

Has used Linux                              +1  Int
Has Used *BSD                               +1  Int
Has configured and compiled a Linux kernel  +1  Int
Has hacked on/patched a Kernel              +2  Int
Uses only Windows                           -2  Int
Uses only MacOS                             -2  Int
Thinks OpenSource is a Virus/plague/cancer  -25 Int, -25 Wis
Types with Dvorak                           +2  Dex
Types with Qwerty                           +1  Dex
Types with hunt-and-peck                    +0  Dex
Documents source code                       +2  Wis
"If vending machines dont serve it, I dont  -2  Con
  eat it..."
Spends 4+ hours /day on computer            -1  Chr
Spends 6+ hours /day on computer            -2  Chr
Spends 8+ hours /day on computer            -3  Chr
Does not leave the house except to eat      -8  Chr
Moves computer often                        +1  Str
Only types and moves mouse                  -3  Str
For each language (coded)                   +1 Int, +1 Wis
Build your own System                       +3 Dex, -1d4 Dex (injuryhazard)
.
.
.