2002 Feb 05 01:58

Re: [vox] ucd.swap turning in ucd.microsoft.vs.linux.flamewar

On Sun, 3 Feb 2002, Gabriel Rosa wrote:

> I've been following it, but there's no way in hell I'm jumping in.
> The pro-linux guy is really making all linux users seem like nazi bastard
> weirdos from deep underground. ;)
>
> -Gabe

Yeh... He's pretty rabid.  But one or two of the people on the other side
of the argument are also pro-linux, though they don't think it's right for
everyone.  Their position to me seems to be "Duh.  What did you expect?"

--
 { When everything is coming your  } O o .