2002 Feb 03 08:53

Re: [vox] ucd.swap turning in ucd.microsoft.vs.linux.flamewar

On Sun, Feb 03, 2002 at 02:12:14AM -0800, Gabriel Rosa wrote:

> I've been following it, but there's no way in hell I'm jumping in.
> The pro-linux guy is really making all linux users seem like nazi bastard
> weirdos from deep underground. ;)

Well, I'm trying to think of him less as a Linux guy and more of an
anti-Microsoft guy. :)

Frankly, though, the pro-Microsoft guy is a bleepin' bleep bleep, what with
all his swearing and 'bleep you' comments. ;)  (Oh, and 85-column posts, which are
really irritating ;) )