2002 Feb 03 02:13

[vox] ucd.swap turning in ucd.microsoft.vs.linux.flamewar

[vox] ucd.swap turning in ucd.microsoft.vs.linux.flamewar

There's this growing and increasingly-vulgur thread growing on
ucd.swap about Microsoft being naughty (and, of course, Linux being nice :) ).

I'm fairly certain noone involved so far (except Melissa and I) are LUGOD
members, ironically. :)

-bill!
(what makes you think I'm inviting everyone to go rally pro-Linux on that
group ;) )