2002 Feb 01 23:59

[vox] benecia

The plan is to meet at Stephen's house in Vacaville, and we'll all
caravan in his van to benecia.

Lunch is being paid for by what we make on the benecia donation, as well
as gas money.

This is more of a social event than a lert call, so everyone is invited.
Email me if you're interested in coming with us.

Pete (who has no idea why he's using caps right now).

Going  :-)
Doug Barbieri <doug@dooglio.net>
Stephen Helms <Mytho_X@pacbell.net>
Peter Jay Salzman <p@dirac.org>