2002 Jan 31 14:21

Re: [vox] linux in benecia -- lunch with lugod

Re: [vox] linux in benecia -- lunch with lugod

I read the time and date I can send my CD's I have SuSE 7.3, Red Hat 7.2  is
what he installed on his system. This is the guy from the last IF right? I
can bring them over on Friday to who ever needs them.

Rusty

P. S. if you need more help on Sunday I can go then.