2002 Jan 30 23:04

Re: [vox] linux in benecia -- lunch with lugod

Re: [vox] linux in benecia -- lunch with lugod

we're going to leave saturday at 10am from davis.  i think we'll be ok
if we can get two cars.

foo, you're coming from sacto, right?  i assume you're bringing a car?

lugod would be willing to reimburse gas if you can carravan some people
to benecia.

pete

begin Foo Lim <fwlim@ucdavis.edu>