2002 Jan 30 16:30

Re: [vox] Would it bother anyone...

On Wed, Jan 30, 2002 at 04:08:45PM -0800, Ryan wrote:
> Would anyone be annoyed if I offered some computer hardware for sale on this
> list?

If it is used hardware and you have no ambitions of becoming the next
computerwarehouse.com, be my guest. Just Folks offering to buy Ryan's hardware:
please reply to Ryan off-list.

Btw, adding the header 'X-No-Archive: yes' to your message will keep the
message from being archived :-).

--
Henry House