2002 Jan 31 02:52

[vox] linux in benecia -- lunch with lugod

[vox] linux in benecia -- lunch with lugod

hi all,

doug barbieri and i are driving down to benecia to help this person.
essentially, he's trying to convert a microsoft only real estate office
into a linux only real estate office.  it's a good piece of advocacy.

anyway, this is worth $$$ to lugod, and i figure maybe we can make a
road trip out of it.  after helping this dude, we can all hang out for
lunch afterwards and shoot the breeze.

if anyone is interested, email me to let me know.  we'll carravan
together.  :)   don't be shy; everyone is invited.

pete

----- Forwarded message from Bradford MacLane <bmaclane@pdvinc.com> -----