2002 Jan 30 19:30

[vox] Spamming the spammers

As I was about to spamcop a UCE from an otherwise legitimate sounding
business, a thought came to me.

Instead of spending all this effort just to throw spam away, why not
respond to it with my own spam?

After all, it's not spam if you're just responding to their message... and
it's reasonable to think that spammers are also consumers.  The amusement
factor alone might make them inclined to buy.

So I proceeded to reply with an advertisement.  I wonder how much old spam
I still have saved away....  :-)

-- Rod
   http://www.sunsetsystems.com/