January 6: Social gathering
2002 Jan 29 23:04

Re: [vox] VSLive!--The Official Launch of Visual Studio .NET

Re: [vox] VSLive!--The Official Launch of Visual Studio .NET

begin R. Douglas Barbieri quotation from Tue, 29 Jan 2002

> God, no one has a sense of humor these days!

might I draw your attention to the end of my message which I have kindly
reproduced below

> > careful there.. the list archives are still available to the public ;)

I suppose I could write ;-) as well...

:D (or :-D if you prefer)

johnmc.
--