2002 Jan 28 21:26

Re: [vox] The next installfest

If testing the network is all that's necessary, we can setup a LAN between
some of the computers.  Even setup one of the computers as a DHCP server.
We talked about this before... tsk, tsk, tsk...

As for getting drivers and such, there are enough of us with access to EE
and CS labs to form a sneaker-net.  The undergrad EE lab is the closest
(on the other side of the lounge).  I made frequent trips there to get
drivers and printouts during past IFs... too bad I graduated :)

Maybe the CS club can provide a "LUGOD" account on the CS computers for IF
purposes.  The person in charge of IF would be the password holder.

-Mark

--
Mark K. Kim
http://www.cbreak.org/mark/