2002 Jan 28 13:43

Re: [vox] it's quiet

On Mon, 28 Jan 2002, nbs wrote:
> I watched the news, the snow footage from all over the area, scraped the
> snow off my car, and hung out with my cats.[1]
> [1] who'd probably _freak_ if I tried to stick them in the snow :)

Minnesota *wanted* out.  "If I were you, I really wouldn't," I said to
her.  She insisted.  "Suit yourself," quoth I, "but let me grab the camera."
She took maybe six steps outside, batted at snowflakes, shook snowflakes
off herself in a most comical manner, and was back on the back stoop before
I got a chance to focus.

Silly Minnie.  :)

--nicole twn

***
"This is a very hard class.  The projects are hard.  The homeworks are
hard.  You should all drop this class."--my networks professor