2002 Jan 28 11:01

Re: [vox] it's quiet

On Mon, 28 Jan 2002, Henry House wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 28, 2002 at 10:03:04AM -0800, nbs wrote:
> > too quiet.
> Indeed. Did anyone see the snow this morning? It's been twelve years since I
> last saw snow in Davis.

The last of the peculiar white stuff seems to have melted (alas), but it
was great while it lasted.  Ah, an hour or two of catching snowflakes on
my tongue, lobbing snowballs at children, trying to get my cat to pose in
a patch of snow [1], etc.

What a day.

--nicole "Beware the Yeti" twn

[1] Unfortunately, she had too much sense.
***
"Knowledge never ennobles."--Moxy Fruvous