2002 Jan 27 19:40

[vox] simple directory update

Suppose I copy a directory somewhere:

cp -a  /home/en  /mnt/home/en

Now, a week later, I want to update the destination, i.e. overwrite files
that have changed, or just have a newer date.  Ideally, it would be good to
remove files that have been removed too.  In other words, I want the
destination to equal the source, but physically only want to deal w/ files
that have changed.  Is there a clean, easy way to do this?