2002 Jan 24 12:28

Re: [vox] Dr. Andy to-night

it was a little disorienting -- he mentioned the interview was about who
said what concerning the proposed buy-out.  guess he didn't feel it
needed clarification since CNET's report (that it wasn't going to
happen) was carried by pretty much everyone the next day.

it turned into a redhat and linux interview.

does my voice sound funny on the radio?

pete

begin nbs <nbs@sonic.net>