2002 Jan 19 15:06

Re: [vox] AOL in Negotiations to Buy Red Hat

Re: [vox] AOL in Negotiations to Buy Red Hat

Don't forget SuSE :-)
Rusty
P. S. I would go for Debian it has the proven stability with the "stable
tree" and is very easy to teach a user to update, add new packeages etc. You
may want to look at Libranet for a good Debian offshoot a one disk distro
with plenty going for it IMHO.