2002 Jan 17 14:27

[vox] Conference Discount Offer for LUGOD Members

----- Forwarded message from RMcClung@cmp.com -----

To: root@lugod.org
Subject: Conference Discount Offer for LUGOD Members
From: RMcClung@cmp.com
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 13:46:41 -0800

Hi,

I am the marketing associate for the Software Development Conference &
Expo. Our West Coast show will be held April 22-26 at the San Jose
Convention Center in San Jose, CA.  I thought the Linux User Group of
Davis members would be interested in learning about our event and the
special discounts we have to offer.

SD 2002 is the largest independent forum for software professionals and
offers over 200 classes in 12 educational tracks, including C++, XML,
.NET, Web Services, Java, and more.   Attendees will find education
spanning the software lifecycle and can immerse themselves in 5 days of
comprehensive education or create a more selective technology focus.

The deadline for the super early bird discount is fast approaching. If
LUGODmembers register now until February 1st, they can receive up to $400 off regular prices! They just need to remember to
use the code SWGRAS81 when registering.

Furthermore,  I would like to offer all  members a $300 discount for any
multi-day conference package or a free expo pass to our event after the February 1st earlybird deadline.

Please help me get the word out to your members about this great
opportunity. I really think this is the our best show yet. If you would
like to know more about the conference, please visit www.sdexpo.com. I
have attached a copy of a message that can be passed out to your members
either by email or at your meetings. It tells them more details about the
event as well as how to get the $300 discount and free expo passes.

I would also be happy to send you catalogs for distribution at your next
meeting. If you are interested just let me know how many you would like
and the address for me to send them to.

Please feel free to call me or email me if you have any questions.

Regards,

Rory McClung
SD Events Group
Marketing Associate