January 6: Social gathering
2002 Jan 16 07:42

Re: [vox] another transgaming winex success

On Tue, Jan 15, 2002 at 04:23:13PM -0800, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> took a break from work and installed 'curse of monkey island' (very cool
> graphical adventure).   works perfectly under transgaming winex.  sound,
> graphics, speed are all great.
>
> awesome!
>
> pete

Pete - happypenguin.org recently announced an emulator which runs the
files used by some LucasArts games, including that one (I think -
maybe not, but it does some of the MI games).  It's in the early
stages, so incomplete, but nonetheless you can apparently run some
games all the way through.  Would you be interested in evaluating it,
since you have a game for it?  I'd be interested to know.

http://scummvm.sourceforge.net/index.html

Micah