2002 Jan 16 07:15

Re: [vox] another transgaming winex success

On Tuesday 15 January 2002 04:23 pm, you wrote:
> took a break from work and installed 'curse of monkey island' (very cool
> graphical adventure).   works perfectly under transgaming winex.  sound,
> graphics, speed are all great.
>
> awesome!
>
> pete

Had varied success with Transgaming winex too, only two things failed thus
far:

Airport Tycoon, which I believe is due to Safedisc technology.

Printing from D&D Character generator.

All I have really tried so far :).

It is awesome, but of course prefer native apps though.

Matt
PS Curse of Monkey Island; is this the old one? Remember playing Loom those
years ago.