2002 Jan 15 16:24

[vox] Re: [SLE] Linux Ready for desktop -yes - Zdnet - Suse7.3 review

On Tuesday 15 January 2002 13:57, tom poe wrote:
> On Tuesday 15 January 2002 13:15, dids wrote:
> > http://news.zdnet.co.uk/story/0,,t269-s2102466,00.html

It's great to see proclamations like this from major publications.  2002
might just be The Year of Linux.

> Hi:  Exactly!  And, when SuSE begins to include "Killer App2002",
> sql-ledger, the Open Source accounting software, in its distribution,
> watch out world! Just a thought,

I'll second that.  SL should really start taking off when enough business
get exposure to it, and start creating their own add-ons that feed back
into the user base.  Great work Dieter - I predict you'll be famous!

-- Rod
   http://www.sunsetsystems.com/