2002 Jan 15 14:22

Re: [vox] To Re-install or not to Re-install...That is the Question

Re: [vox] To Re-install or not to Re-install...That is the Question

What brand of hard drive is the 7.2GB? You may have to
down load something to remvove the EZ-BIOS. Maxtor has
a utility for their drives. fdisk /mbr did not seem to
work when I had an EZ-BIOS to remove. I would
reinstall at this point as 5GB is a lot to waste. I
have only 1 8GB drive.

Marc