2002 Jan 15 01:35

Re: [vox] Fwd: TechCoire - January 24, 2002 Meeting

Re: [vox] Fwd: TechCoire - January 24, 2002 Meeting

Let me try again.  Techcoire is NOT a group of techno-weenies like us.
They are businesspeople.  They are all very busy.  They barely have the
time and skills to put up a web site at all, much less a professional-
looking one.  Nobody is paid to work on it.

They are interested in stuff like venture capital, business strategy,
planning and management issues.  My take on it is they want to network,
and learn from each other and from guest speakers at their meetings.

These people don't have it all figured out yet.  They are just getting
started.  But I wish them the best -- the Sac area sure needs help
getting some more high tech businesses going.

If you are an entrepreneur, there's probably something there for you,
and they will be thrilled to have you volunteer to spiff up the web
site.  If not, you can safely consider it bullshit.

That's about all I can offer.  For more info, send email to
gopan@techcoire.org.

Cheers,

-- Rod
   http://www.sunsetsystems.com/