2002 Jan 14 22:37

Re: [vox] Fwd: TechCoire - January 24, 2002 Meeting

Re: [vox] Fwd: TechCoire - January 24, 2002 Meeting

The one news link points to a story that you have to pay $1.95 to read
becouse it is in the arcive. I hade to use the search on sacbee.com to do
that (no I didn't waste the two bucks). The idea of the group however is very
cool they just need some technical help (badly) I did see the Sunset Systems
was one of their sponsors though. I like the premise of the group don't judge
them by the web site they may have allot to offer.

Rusty