2002 Jan 14 16:47

Re: [vox] [billjones@billjones.org: Burton and Riordan and Davis, oh my!

Re: [vox] [billjones@billjones.org: Burton and Riordan and Davis, oh my!]

Small claims court?  See http://www.courtinfo.ca.gov/selfhelp/smallclaims/.

Looks like the courts have advisors that you can talk to on the phone.
However this may be way over their heads, and for that matter a SCC judge
might not want to mess with it.

Again, I refer you to http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=02/01/03/1934239.
It may be helpful to contact Mr. Ferguson or anyone you may know in the
legal profession to see if you have a snowball's chance in hell of getting
anywhere with this.

-- Rod
   http://www.sunsetsystems.com/