2002 Jan 14 12:46

Re: [vox] [billjones@billjones.org: Burton and Riordan and Davis,oh my!]

I think channel 3 has a program where listeners can call in and get their
problems resolved.  Usually it's a consumer thing ("I got ripped off and
the sales people aren't responding!") but they might be interested in this
case since it's "cyberspace" and political, wrapped into one.

-Mark

On Sun, 13 Jan 2002, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:

> well, i don't know if i've been directly responsible for someone getting
> kicked.  considering how violent and forceful i am about spam, i'm sure
> i must be.
>
> however, i am very proud to say that i'm responsible for many people
> learning their system has been hacked...
>
> i've contacted the sac bee, good morning sacramento and sacramento news
> and review.   am contacting others right now.   i don't think i've ever
> hated a politician more than i hate bill jones.
>
> pete
>

> begin William Kendrick <nbs@sonic.net>
> > On Sun, Jan 13, 2002 at 09:00:54PM -0800, Matthew Johnson wrote:
> > >
> > > Who is the ISP?
> > >
> > > Check to see if the ISP has any rules against spam (if you have not done this
> > > already). If tehy do you can forward the whole e-mail to there tech
> > > department.
> > >
> > > Got one business to lose its connection doing that once.
> >
> > <putting on his big S-in-a-circle-w/-slash-thru-it cape>
> >
> > Only one!? :^)  I've had countless spammers'
> > web hosting and/or email services killed :)
> >
> > -bill!
>
> --
> The mathematics [of physics] has become ever more abstract, rather than more
> complicated.  The mind of God appears to be abstract but not complicated.
> He also appears to like group theory.  --  Tony Zee's `Fearful Symmetry'
>
> PGP Fingerprint: B9F1 6CF3 47C4 7CD8 D33E  70A9 A3B9 1945 67EA 951D

Mark K. Kim
http://www.cbreak.org/mark/
PGP key available upon request.