2002 Jan 14 12:46

Re: [vox] [billjones@billjones.org: Burton and Riordan and Davis, oh my!

Re: [vox] [billjones@billjones.org: Burton and Riordan and Davis, oh my!]

well, i don't know if i've been directly responsible for someone getting
kicked.  considering how violent and forceful i am about spam, i'm sure
i must be.

however, i am very proud to say that i'm responsible for many people
learning their system has been hacked...

i've contacted the sac bee, good morning sacramento and sacramento news
and review.   am contacting others right now.   i don't think i've ever
hated a politician more than i hate bill jones.

pete

begin William Kendrick <nbs@sonic.net>