2002 Jan 12 18:11

[vox] Interesting source code found...

If you're looking for a project, and if the license agreement lets you there
exists the source code to a big game, a wonderfully crafted Flight Sims:

http://dogfighter.playnet.com/downloads/bob/

This is for Rowan's Battle of Britain.

You have to agree to a license, basically says you cannot sell for profit.

Maybe I would need more than just getting the SDL book to port this program
over lol.

Is anyone interested?

Regards,

Matt