2002 Jan 11 15:41

Re: [vox] Cool Linux/Windows game

On Fri, Jan 11, 2002 at 02:11:30PM -0800, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> i'd like to point out that i /just/ released the linux gamers' howto to
> www.linuxdoc.org.

Yeah, I saw that HOWTO day before yesterday (I'm on the LDP announce
list - the docs there are so very helpful that I like to keep
up-to-date copies of whatever I care about on my machines).  Didn't
know it was you (didn't check the author, just scanned the message -
haven't read it yet) - yup, there you are!  Kewl!

> it's up there right now and got mentioned on www.linuxgames.com and
> www.evil3d.net.   guess /. didn't find it newsworthy.   :)

Probably not.  New HOWTOs come out fairly regularly.

> suggestions and comments are welcome.

I'll take a look at it over the weekend!

Micah