2002 Jan 10 18:08

Re: [vox] [billjones@billjones.org: Budget Debate]

There is another problem.  I doubt there has been a
court challenge of many of the anti-spam laws.  If
they are tested in the normal case they could fall.

I suspect that Political spam has a higher level of
protection.

Now this is a bad way to build momentum for your party
and reflects a poor understanding of the Internet. I
think that this is truly from Bill Jones for two reasons.
First, I don't think that his opponents would think
this tactic would be effective and second there would
probably be a denial from the Bill Jones office if the
spam was not authentic.

Joel

Interesting Links.
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/news/local/html98/spam_20000314.html