2002 Jan 11 11:00

[vox] [For sale] "Running Linux", 3rd Ed. - multiple copies

Please e-mail Chris directly if you're interested...

-bill!

----- Forwarded message from "Chris J. DiBona" <chris@dibona.com> -----

Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 16:59:25 -0800 (PST)
From: "Chris J. DiBona" <chris@dibona.com>
Subject: Dont' ask me how.
To: William Kendrick <nbs@sonic.net>

But I have many hundred copies of the 3rd (current) edition of Runnin
Linux from O'reilly, does anyone in your group want to buy any? I'm
selling them for 16$  (retail is 39$ , but you can find em around for 29,
I'm sure), so if nayone in your group wants em, I could bring them to the
installfest or meeting on the 21st.

Let me know.

 Chris

--