2002 Jan 10 12:44

Re: [vox] Cool Linux/Windows game

On Thu, Jan 10, 2002 at 12:34:15PM -0800, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> ahh, i just saw the linuxgames.com one.   however, i trust micah's
> judgement more than some facelss /. reader.  we have always agreed on
> what we like/dislike as far as gaming goes.  we just happen to disagree
> with just about everything else.  ;)

Actually, I think we agree on a lot of that too - maybe we just
"violently agree" as someone I know likes to put it.  That we think
the same things but express them in ways that sound different, or get
caught up in details.

I think it's our personalities that clash more than our philosophies
or opinions, maybe. :)

Micah