2002 Jan 10 12:50

Re: [vox] Cool Linux/Windows game

On Thu, Jan 10, 2002 at 11:58:06AM -0800, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> i was thinking of getting this when i saw the announcement on
> linuxgames.  i'll take this as a rave review and get it.  i always
> wanted to write a game like this...
>
> thanks for review!
>
> pete

Thought you might.  Actually, I always did too - though I had planned
to make it console-only.  I still might, just because I'd like to see
a Free one.

But my version would probably have been a tad too realistic (i.e.,
including the tedium of the real thing).  And it's
the kewl GUI and music that will impress people about this game as
much as the thrill of cracking :) - that's something I know I probably
couldn't touch.

Micah