2002 Jan 09 20:40

Re: [vox] How do I unsubscribe an e-mail address that I don't have acces

Re: [vox] How do I unsubscribe an e-mail address that I don't have access to?

it's at the very bottom of the page.   it is a bit misleading, but i
believe it says "other options" or something like that.

pete

begin Roland (Rusty) Minden <clownsinc@attbi.com>