2002 Jan 08 16:40

Re: [vox] Underwriting Capitol Public Radio

Re: [vox] Underwriting Capitol Public Radio

jeez, good ideas.

i like the selling the firewall idea.  it would require us to get off
our butts and do some work purchasing and configuring.  i'd want to
have jeff, steve or ted as a safety net in case i couldn't do something.

like, i've never set up a DMZ before.  i know the principles, but
setting one up in front of a paying customer really isn't the place to
learn...

pete

begin William Kendrick <nbs@sonic.net>

PGP Public Key:  finger p@dirac.org