January 6: Social gathering
2002 Jan 08 13:37

Re: [vox] Are we meeting tonight?

On Tue, Jan 08, 2002 at 08:34:14AM -0800, Marc Hasbrouck wrote:
> I'm so confused, at least I didn't miss it or anything
> like that. Oh well, I'll bring those free computer
> bits from Bob on the 20th. They might make a nice
> addition to the free stuff table.

You mean the 21st. ;) ;)   The 20th is an Installfest (and a Sunday).

    January 2002
 S  M Tu  W Th  F  S
       1  2  3  4  5    <--  First Tues. was Jan. 1st, hence no meeting
 6  7  8  9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26    <--  Third Sun. is Jan. 20th.  Installfest
27 28 29 30 31               Third Mon. is Jan. 21st.  Meeting.

BTW, the next meeting is our anniversary meeting (happy 3rd birthday to us!)

It sounds like the officers will be holding a meeting soon to discuss
what we should do (I'm guessing cake and snacks, as usual :) )

Take care!

When in doubt, visit the website!

  http://www.lugod.org/          <-- Includes "Upcoming Events" section

  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/  <-- Definitive answer to "When's the