2002 Jan 08 09:39

Nope! (Re: [vox] Are we meeting tonight?)

Nope! (Re: [vox] Are we meeting tonight?)

As Pete mentioned, our first regular meeting would have been on New Year's
Day, so we skipped it.  Our next meeting is Monday, January 21st and will
feature a presentation by Alex Ledin of dLoo.

As a reminder, all of our meeting information is on the front page of
lugod.org.  As the public relations officer and the webmaster, Bill is
very meticulous about keeping it updated, so you can always depend on it
being accurate.

Your friendly lugod secretary,

Melissa