2002 Jan 07 13:41

[vox] spam report thank-you :)

These are the kinds of spam-related e-mails I _like_ getting! ;)

----- Forwarded message from Chris  -----

Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2002 05:47:30 -0500
From: "Chris"
Subject: Re: Reporting Spam/UBE/UCE from your site. - thank you for the email
To: <nbs@sonic.net>

thank you - the problem has been fixed only people with @drippinwet.com can
send and recieve emails now - sorry about the spamming, however i did find
out the person behind the spamming - his info is below - i'm going to give
him a nice call later today and send him some emails - i thought i would
bounce back all 9500 post office management action forms to his email
account to let him know what its like to be spammed, the nice thing now is
there is a whole community of spammers and they were passing out my mail
server ip like candy to each other, now when they try all there emails
bounce back at them
thank you for sending me this information, most people would just send me a
hate mail

196.40.67.196
www.15meg4free.com
Host reachable, 133 ms. average