2002 Jan 05 01:26

[vox] Fascinating article...

Here you go:

http://www.cyber.com.au/users/conz/on_competing_with_linux_analysis.html

Well worth the time to read IMHO.

Oh the Sendmail books was for me to learn on, lots of places still use it as
a standard and I have had very few problems with it (not too worried as its
chrooted for one instance, of course no security is 100%). I'll probably
convince the Wife that its educational and take the trip to Nerdbooks.

Thanks for all the replies, do check the link above though.

Matt