January 6: Social gathering
2002 Jan 04 17:50

Re: [vox] [OT] (very). strange but true...

On Fri, Jan 04, 2002 at 03:55:00PM -0800, Melissa wrote:
> On Fri, 4 Jan 2002, andy wergedal wrote:
>
> Hmmm.  It would seem that I've magically become Peter J Salzman.  How sad
> for Bill and Rhonda. ;)

Making anagrams out of your name is EASY, Melissa. :)
Your names are so long!

"Melissa Hardenbrook" ends up with about 9,135,000 anagrams.

Here's a few:

People:
  Marsha Blood Erskine   (hehe)
  Bleak horseman Doris
  Seaboard relish monk

Activities:
  Nasal boredom shriek

Food:
  Oklahoma brine dress   (mmm... pickled clothing)
  Kosher almond rabies
  Kosher slob marinade
  Berserk Idaho salmon
  Nebraska doom relish   (beware!)
  Erosible nomad shark

Clothing:
  Honk area limbo dress

Signs:
  Bearish noodle marks
  Heroless mink aboard   (a car's rear window sign?)
  Broomless rink ahead
  Slain hobo deer marks

Medical conditions:
  Road shaken limb sore
  Shark laden ribosome
  Radial knob mesh sore
  Naked limbo sore rash

Some of the cooler words which might end up coming out of an anagram
include:

  EMBARRASS
  SHAKEABLE
  HONORARIA