2002 Jan 04 13:31

[vox] Choice between two books

If you had a choice between two books, which would you get?

Sendmail Book (the O'Reilly Bat book)

or

Unix Power Tools (latest of course).

Both seem worthy, but cannot get both right now. I run Sendmail and it would
be fun to learn much more about it, but then Unix Power tools would give more
on the environment.

Grrr, decisions decisions...Any other book recommendations?

Thanks,

Matt