2002 Jan 04 12:45

Re: [vox] Paid Internship At Microsoft

On Fri, Jan 04, 2002 at 09:53:06AM -0800, Matthew Johnson wrote:
> What would anyone here do if they were asked to join MS? I don't hate anyone
> for going, or liking them in any way, just wondering if its something that
> you could do.
>
> Matt

Depends on how much they offered me.  I don't much care for MS, and I wouldn't
invest in them now because of Ball-boy being at the helm, but they are very
good at making money.  I like money.

It would also depend on me being unemployed.

--
Don Werve <donw@examen.com>
Unix System Administrator

Plus je vois les hommes, plus j'admire les chiens.