2002 Jan 04 09:56

Re: [vox] Paid Internship At Microsoft

Currently chasing a job at Apple I was asked what I thought about Apple, most
thoughts are good and I said so. But when it came to MSFT all I could think
of was over powering Monopoly, not that they asked me what I thought of MS,
it was a thought that crept into my mind.

What would anyone here do if they were asked to join MS? I don't hate anyone
for going, or liking them in any way, just wondering if its something that
you could do.

Matt